- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Abraham Lincoln
Chris Taylor walks a guest around the "World's Smallest (Unofficial) Presidential Library." Around, literally. The so-called library, though polished in its display, would fit in a modest-sized kitchen.
A Leicester man charged with stealing rare books worth more than $100,000 from Becker College - including an original copy of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and a book signed by Abraham Lincoln - has been sentenced to probation and ordered to pay restitution.
State Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, R-Twin Peaks, posted a Twitter message Tuesday with an image that compared what he said were figures who have supported gun rights with those who have supported gun control.
A Republican candidate for California governor is comparing President Barack Obama's gun control policies with those of dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and North Korea's Kim Jong Il.
President Obama doesn't understand what Abraham Lincoln was talking about when he called America "the exceptional nation." Mr. Obama says the Americans are no more the exception than "the Brits" or the Greeks, but he's wrong and events are proving it.
This Week in The Civil War, for week of Sunday, March 2: Union raid on Richmond, seat of the Confederacy.
A $700,000 restoration project at the temporarily closed Abraham Lincoln's tomb in Springfield is expected to finish in April.
Sunday, March 2
It took 11 days and a several-hundred-mile stagecoach trip to deliver the news to Boise that Abraham Lincoln was dead.
The history of African-Americans in America has shown that in order for us to win, we must stick together.
Music is the love of his life, the grandeur that moves him to greater spiritual heights, an ennobling passion, from jiving and playing marching band music to celebrating orchestral and church music.
The text, as prepared, of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's State of the State speech Monday in Medina, Ohio.
An exhibit at the Indiana Welcome Center in Hammond explores the draw of northwestern Indiana volunteers to fight for the Union in the Civil War.
Final results Saturday from the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament at Pepsi Center:
Semifinal results Friday from the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament at Pepsi Center:
Lincoln said at the time, "It strikes me there's something in it."
Abraham Lincoln is credited as having said, 'Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.'