- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Abraham Lincoln Items
Many people can remember the names of famous Civil War battles they learned about in school, names such as Gettysburg, Bull Run and Antietam.
The interior of the Lincoln Tomb Historic Site is to reopen April 1.
President Obama defended his appearance on Funny or Die's "Between Two Ferns" earlier this month despite his critics who say being interviewed by comedians devalues the office.
The cryptic note penned by Abraham Lincoln identifies its recipient only as "my dear Sir" and has a small section carefully clipped out.
A $700,000 restoration project at the temporarily closed Abraham Lincoln's tomb in Springfield is expected to finish in April.
It took 11 days and a several-hundred-mile stagecoach trip to deliver the news to Boise that Abraham Lincoln was dead.
The history of African-Americans in America has shown that in order for us to win, we must stick together.
The man who portrayed Abraham Lincoln at the Armed Forces Day Parade and other patriotic events passed away Feb. 12 - the 16th president's birthday.
First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, February 20, at Pepsi Center: