- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
Latest Abraham Lincoln Items
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln
July 1-3 commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, and "the high-water mark" of the Confederacy continues to reverberate.
We've heard and seen more about leaker Edward J. Snowden these days than Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. who, in the past couple of months, has vanished from the news scene.
A geoscience professor and co-director of the Institute of the Environment at the University of Arizona stated Wednesday that President Abraham Lincoln would have taken action to stop climate change, since it's the "moral issue of our time."
Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory said in a video message delivered to constituents — and particularly, his fellow black voters — that he's finally come to his senses and realized the Democratic Party disguises an all-consuming quest for control as concern and aid for minorities.
President Obama's job-approval ratings are declining, proving Abraham Lincoln's admonition that you can't fool all the people all the time.
Move over former Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. A handful of professors at George Washington University said in a new survey that they'd like to add — eventually — President Obama's face to the Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota.
This returning Decoration Day brings our entire nation in reverence and respect to the graves of our departed soldiers. Each year, their number has increased, as that long blue line which stood so valiantly for the cause of the Union has grown thinner and thinner, until today it has almost vanished from earthly view.
Hollywood's Michael Moore couldn't gush enough about New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg's nationwide push for gun control.