- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Abu Dhabi Items
Protesters critical of the Guggenheim Museum's planned outpost in Abu Dhabi have smuggled artworks into the museum.
Manchester City expanded its global portfolio of clubs on Tuesday by buying a stake in Japanese team Yokohama F Marinos from Nissan Motor Co.
The oil-rich United Arab Emirates certainly has the wealth of a first-class nation. Now it hopes to buy in the culture of a first-class nation to the tune of 400 million euros ($550 million).
One lucky citizen of the oil-rich United Arab Emirates could soon get the chance to be rocketed into space.
More than 130 international artists and writers vowed Thursday to boycott a branch of the Guggenheim Museum under construction in Abu Dhabi, unless authorities do more to protect the rights of workers on the site.