- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Abubakar Muhammad Shekau
During Secretary of State John F. Kerry's first official trip to sub-Saharan Africa last week, he had the opportunity to publicly bolster a key U.S. ally. Instead, he singled out Nigeria for criticism at the very time the country is engaged in a pitched battle to defend itself against radical Islamic terrorists who have pledged to overthrow the government and replace it with an Islamic state.