- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences
Latest Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Items
The Oscars will be in Dolby.
The Academy Awards' home at Hollywood's former Kodak Theatre is being renamed the Dolby Theatre.
The 85th Academy Awards have been set for Feb. 24, 2013, and they'll take place once again at the Hollywood & Highland Center.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is not pleased with plans to auction off 15 Oscar statuettes from such films as "Citizen Kane," "Wuthering Heights" and "Little Women."
The Academy Awards are the film industry's biggest night of the year, and movie fans deserve their own Oscar celebrations.
Academy Awards nominees and presenters are getting even more exposure at this year's show.
Todd Moore isn't sure whether he'll watch the Oscars this weekend, when a documentary about the murder of his son and two other Cub Scouts could win an Academy Award.
Few would confuse the glitz of the Academy Awards with a ceremony held by a folk arts society in Poland, but Hollywood doesn't want anyone else handing out Oscars.
A study of Academy Awards voters has found that it's not a very diverse group that hands out Hollywood's highest honors.