- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Acc
Sixty-one years of heated rivalries, heartbreaking defeats and unforgettable victories will come to an end Sunday for Maryland when the Terrapins play their final home game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Maryland's Alyssa Thomas won her third straight Atlantic Coast Conference basketball player of the year award, and Notre Dame's Muffet McGraw was selected coach of the year.
The Atlantic Coast Conference football championship game is staying in Charlotte.
The game has thrived since moving from Tampa, Fla., to a more centralized location in Charlotte in 2010 with an average yearly attendance of nearly 70,000 fans the past four years.
For the final time in the regular season as members of the ACC, Maryland and Duke meet at Cameron Indoor in Durham. Preview it here.
Three victories in four games had Maryland feeling better about things than it did during a stretch of four losses in five games, and Dez Wells wasn't going to let a 61-53 loss at No. 17 Virginia ruin it.
For one final time as members of the ACC, Maryland will go on the road on Tuesday night to the Dean Dome to face North Carolina. Preview here.
Kayla McBride had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and No. 2 Notre Dame remained unbeaten by routing No. 3 Duke 88-67 on Sunday, the Blue Devils' first ACC loss at home since 2008.
Notre Dame has made itself right at home - both in the ACC and especially at hostile Cameron Indoor Stadium.
Because No. 3 Duke simply couldn't stop Notre Dame, some of the Blue Devils' streaks came to an abrupt end.
Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C.J. Fair has been a member of both.
For much of his postgame session with the media, Maryland coach Mark Turgeon applauded the effort and performance of his team in an 83-79 loss to No. 20 Pittsburgh.
Visits from UCLA and ACC newcomer Louisville highlight Virginia's football schedule for next season.
The University of Maryland has filed a $157 million counterclaim against the Atlantic Coast Conference, alleging the league tried to recruit two Big Ten schools after Maryland announced its intention to leave for the Big Ten.
Trevor Cooney scored 21 points, Jerami Grant added 16 and No. 2 Syracuse fought off pesky Boston College for a 69-59 victory Monday night.