- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Acc Items
Hill is referred to as the "Jackie Robinson of Southern college football," and 50 years ago Tuesday, on Sept. 10, 1963, he knocked down one of the last remaining doors of discrimination in sports.
The leading rusher in the nation, one of the most talked-about quarterback debuts in recent memory, and even a first-place vote in the Top 25 — not a bad week for the league.
Atlantic Coast Conference leaders got the school they wanted. Louisville was relieved to find a home amid the latest wave of realignment.
As anyone who has ever ridden with me with tell you, geography isn't my thing. When the Beltway opened in 1964, this native Washingtonian was astonished that you could get from Maryland to Virginia without going through D.C.
Maryland is set to follow the money to the Big Ten and end a nearly 60-year affiliation with the Atlantic Coast Conference.
The University of Maryland's decision to stay in the Atlantic Coast Conference or join the Big Ten comes down to tradition versus money.
Notre Dame is leaving the Big East for the Atlantic Coast Conference in all sports but football.
Pittsburgh will join the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division in football, the league announced on Friday.
Florida State University President Eric Barron said Saturday that he doesn't know how to make it any clearer: There have been no _ as in zero _ conversations between university officials with anyone about joining the Southeastern Conference.