- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
Latest Acc Items
Clemson University President James Barker said Saturday that the school is not changing leagues, despite reports the Tigers might head to the Southeastern Conference.
Florida State University President Eric Barron said Friday he's heard the rumors that the Seminoles are moving to the Southeastern Conference and said that's all they are at the moment _ rumors.
It's been a slow, sad march toward Ralph Friedgen's final game as coach at Maryland.
Virginia Tech has been the ACC's dominant team since joining the league in 2004, winning three championships and favored to capture a fourth.