- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ace Frehley
Kiss won't rock and roll all night - or at any point during the day, either - when they are inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April, the band said Sunday.
Kiss, "Monster" (Universal)
"Power Chord: One Man's Ear-splitting Quest to Find His Guitar Heroes" (It Books), by Thomas Scott McKenzie
"They just shot down any type of reunion with us," Frehley said during the broadcast. "It's very frustrating. It's what the fans wanted, it's what the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame wanted, and it's not gonna happen. You don't want to do something for the fans after 40 years of them supporting you?"
Criss did not indicate whether he would attend the induction; Frehley said he is unsure whether he'll be there.