- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ace Sanders
South Carolina star Marcus Lattimore was taken to a hospital and is out indefinitely because of an injury to his right knee suffered against Tennessee on Saturday.
"I just tried to tell him to stay mentally strong," said receiver Ace Sanders, whose eyes teared up when discussing Lattimore. "I saw the look in in his eyes when he was on the ground and he was really heartbroken."