- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Latest Acorn Items
What will it take for Congress finally to defund Planned Parenthood for repeated violations of state laws ("Planned Parenthood's missing millions," Opinion, June 21)?
Even as it considered dropping its tarnished name last year, ACORN threatened a whistleblower group composed of former board members with a trademark lawsuit.
A congressman from North Carolina is apologizing for his response when two young men approached him with a video camera in Washington and asked whether he supports President Obama's agenda.
HOUSE: Bill to help sick 9/11 responders advances
A conservative activist accused of trying to tamper with a Democratic senator's phones said the group facing federal charges in the incident just wanted to investigate complaints.
Congress is rushing to defund the controversial group ACORN, but its efforts might have unintended consequences.
The embattled community activist group ACORN appears to be collecting charitable contributions through affiliate organizations that it then uses for impermissible lobbying and political activity, says the Republican staff of the Senate Finance Committee.
President Obama says there should be an investigation into the hidden-camera video involving employees at the activist group ACORN and a couple posing as a prostitute and her pimp.
Outspoken Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann says she's so worried that information from next year's national census will be abused that she will refuse to fill out anything more than the number of people in her household.