- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Pretending to be what they're not only goes so far for politicians
Topic - Acta
"I was fortunate enough to have seen this kid since the day he came up," Acta said.
"One hundred saves is a good accomplishment, especially considering the fact that he has spent these years with a franchise that has had some down seasons," Acta said. "Last year his opportunities for saves were minimized, so what he has done is even more impressive."