- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Latest Adam Carriker Items
Adam Carriker may not be under contract with the Washington Redskins, but the former defensive tackle very much remembers when he was.
The defensive end has been determined to prove he can return from injury for the past year and a half, and he doesn't believe being released by the Redskins on Tuesday will slow him down.
The Redskins made a series of roster moves Tuesday, cutting veterans along with young players, but the cuts made few surprises.
A couple of Mike Shanahan's more questionable decisions were reversed yesterday in a flurry of roster moves. Here is a breakdown of what happened and why.
The Redskins announced that they have released five players, including Sav Rocca and Adam Carriker.
The Redskins made a series of roster moves on Tuesday, releasing Carriker, Rocca and three others in an attempt to gain additional financial flexibility entering the start of the free agency period next week.
The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.
He hasn't played in the last 30 games, almost two full seasons, but Redskins defensive tackle Adam Carriker remains optimistic about his future with the team.
Depending on the health of Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker, the Redskins may be in the market for a defensive end (or two).