- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Adam Eaton
John Danks patted Zach Putnam on his right shoulder as he walked by his locker. There was nothing more to say.
Jacoby Ellsbury's towering drive kept going as Moses Sierra retreated in right field. Sierra made a leaping try as he reached the wall, but it was way over his outstretched glove.
The Chicago White Sox have put outfielder Adam Eaton on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right hamstring.
Hector Noesi looked strong early for the Chicago White Sox.
The way Adam Eaton sees it, there's a benefit to Jose Abreu's fast start beyond the Cuban slugger's home runs and RBIs.
Right-hander Jake Odorizzi and the Tampa Bay Rays are glad to be leaving April behind.
Chicago White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton is going to get a few days off to rest a nagging injury.
White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton came out of Saturday night's game at Texas after coming up gimpy while running out a grounder.
This time, Chris Sale had to rely on Chicago's lineup to get the win.
The Cleveland Indians almost wasted a great chance to grab the lead in the seventh inning on Saturday. Then Ryan Raburn came to the plate and did what he usually does against the Chicago White Sox.
Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
Cleveland's Danny Salazar couldn't sustain his swing-and-miss stuff against Jose Abreu and the Chicago White Sox.
Ron Gardenhire won his first replay challenge, but the Minnesota Twins' manager conceded afterward that it cost him his starting pitcher.
Down 0-2 in the count in the 11th inning, Leury Garcia did something surprising: He bunted for a base hit.
Albert Pujols doubled twice, Mike Trout hit a solo homer and the Los Angeles Angles beat the Chicago White Sox 14-10 Wednesday.
"He throws 95 with a good splitty, so he's got great stuff," White Sox center fielder Adam Eaton said.
"You know, that's what great pitchers do. They bear down when they need to do it and he made the pitches that were necessary and heck, that's why he's such a great pitcher," Eaton said. "He gets out of jams like that. Give him some credit there."