- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Adam Eaton
John Danks patted Zach Putnam on his right shoulder as he walked by his locker. There was nothing more to say.
Jacoby Ellsbury's towering drive kept going as Moses Sierra retreated in right field. Sierra made a leaping try as he reached the wall, but it was way over his outstretched glove.
The Chicago White Sox have put outfielder Adam Eaton on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right hamstring.
Hector Noesi looked strong early for the Chicago White Sox.
The way Adam Eaton sees it, there's a benefit to Jose Abreu's fast start beyond the Cuban slugger's home runs and RBIs.
Right-hander Jake Odorizzi and the Tampa Bay Rays are glad to be leaving April behind.
Chicago White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton is going to get a few days off to rest a nagging injury.
White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton came out of Saturday night's game at Texas after coming up gimpy while running out a grounder.
This time, Chris Sale had to rely on Chicago's lineup to get the win.
The Cleveland Indians almost wasted a great chance to grab the lead in the seventh inning on Saturday. Then Ryan Raburn came to the plate and did what he usually does against the Chicago White Sox.
Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
Cleveland's Danny Salazar couldn't sustain his swing-and-miss stuff against Jose Abreu and the Chicago White Sox.
Ron Gardenhire won his first replay challenge, but the Minnesota Twins' manager conceded afterward that it cost him his starting pitcher.
Down 0-2 in the count in the 11th inning, Leury Garcia did something surprising: He bunted for a base hit.
Albert Pujols doubled twice, Mike Trout hit a solo homer and the Los Angeles Angles beat the Chicago White Sox 14-10 Wednesday.
"You do think about it," Eaton said. "It's on everyone's mind like, c'mon, let's go. Let's get a guy on at least.'
"He had some things working and he ran with it," Chicago center fielder Adam Eaton said about Lyles. "He hit his spots, had us off balance. When you have a good sinker, a changeup to get us out front and he has that slider that he throws, the mixture of all three of those, he did very well tonight."