- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Adam Fetcher
A Republican member of Congress wants the Interior Department to explain whether politics played into the decision to let Occupy D.C. illegally "damage or destroy" a downtown park recently rehabilitated with $400,000 in stimulus funds.
"They say they have momentum, they want you to think they're expanding the map, but they're not," Mr. Fetcher said.
He said the Republicans are pointing to improvements to their ground game since the 2008 election, but he added that's a low bar to meet, given how bad all sides agree that operation was four years ago.