- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Adam James Items
The fight between Mike Leach and Texas Tech isn't over yet.
The nasty voicemails and emails don't weigh on Adam James anymore. And he doesn't care if people view him as a pariah, the guy who brought an end to the high-flying Mike Leach era at Texas Tech.
Former coach Mike Leach sued ESPN Inc. and a public relations firm on Wednesday, accusing them of libel and slander after he was fired by Texas Tech amid accusations that he mistreated a player suffering from a concussion.
Attorneys for fired football coach Mike Leach argued before a three-judge panel Thursday that Texas Tech's behavior surrounding his departure means it can't claim immunity from his wrongful termination lawsuit.