- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Adam Johnson
In-form Sunderland powered to a 3-0 win at fierce rival Newcastle for the second straight season to move further clear of Premier League's relegation zone and spark anger among disillusioned home fans on Saturday.
Adam Johnson scored a hat trick to move Sunderland off the bottom of the Premier League with a 4-1 victory at Fulham on Saturday.
Defense attorneys Todd Clemons and Adam Johnson previously said they were seeking a $150,000 bond.