- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Adam Kerber
A Minnesota family and some friends were taking a spring break vacation to see a motocross race when the motor home in which they were traveling crashed in northeast Kansas, killing five family members, a family friend said Monday.
A 17-year-old boy with a provisional driver's license was behind the wheel when a converted semitrailer crashed on a Kansas highway, killing five members of his Minnesota family who were on vacation to see a motocross race, authorities said Monday.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center, where Pauline and Adam Kerber are hospitalized, released a statement Sunday night on behalf of the family thanking the public for the "outpouring of love and support."
She said the family was spending spring break on a big motocross trip.