- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Adam Kerber
A Minnesota family and some friends were taking a spring break vacation to see a motocross race when the motor home in which they were traveling crashed in northeast Kansas, killing five family members, a family friend said Monday.
A 17-year-old boy with a provisional driver's license was behind the wheel when a converted semitrailer crashed on a Kansas highway, killing five members of his Minnesota family who were on vacation to see a motocross race, authorities said Monday.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center, where Pauline and Adam Kerber are hospitalized, released a statement Sunday night on behalf of the family thanking the public for the "outpouring of love and support."
She said the family was spending spring break on a big motocross trip.