- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Adam Kinzinger Items
For U.S. taxpayers, post-withdrawal Afghanistan could become another Iraq when it comes to declining security and wasted international aid, lawmakers warned Tuesday.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Illinois Republican, called on Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to investigate accusations that the VA submitted fake waiting list times in order to bolster its numbers while keeping secret lists of the actual wait times for patients.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois said Thursday it is time for the Department of Veterans Affairs to stop studying its backlog issues and start acting.
An Illinois congressman is among a bipartisan group of lawmakers who want to extend a special immigrant visa program for Afghan civilians who worked alongside the U.S. government in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Two members of Congress urged the Pentagon on Thursday to finish an investigation into two whistle-blower pilots in Virginia who complained about problems with the F-22 fighter jet.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a congressman from Illinois, said he was shocked when the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton actually screamed at one of his congressional colleagues during a closed-door session to discuss Benghazi, Libya, just days after the terrorist attack.
Republicans are sending a message to President Obama in the final hours before he's expected to lay out an ambitious policy plan in his State of the Union address: Schmooze more, and White House policies might pass congressional muster more easily.
Two members of Congress said Thursday that new information provided by the Air Force shows an oxygen-deficit problem on F-22 fighter jets is worse than previously disclosed.
Faced with a choice between a 10-term congressman and a freshman, Illinois voters opted for the newcomer in a heated Republican primary battle, while in a separate race one of the state's veteran Democrats easily won the biggest re-election fight of his 17-year congressional career.