- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Adam Lanza Items
The nation's shock over the horrific murder of 20 schoolchildren at Sandy Hook Elementary School was matched by a desire to find ways to protect all children from such a crime.
Sen. Bob Casey Jr. of Pennsylvania says the Connecticut school shootings in December caused a significant change in his position on gun laws and now favors limits on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said new information about the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., proves that a ban on assault-type weapons, including AR-15s, is necessary.
Medical experts and advocates told a Capitol Hill forum Tuesday that Congress could close some gaping holes in the country's mental health system virtually overnight, but a key Democratic lawmaker said he didn't foresee any action on the issue in the near future.
Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., teenager who shot and killed 20 Sandy Hook Elementary School students and six staffers — and then himself — in December, was diagnosed with a medical condition at age 6 that made it unbearable for him to be touched.
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America.
President Obama is abusing his power and usurping congressional authority. He is replacing the rule of law with arbitrary rule, ignoring the constitutional limits upon his power. This is the real meaning of his assault on the Second Amendment.
There is a new year stampede developing that we have not seen for a long time.
Authorities say a New York City couple has been arrested on weapons charges after a substance used to make bombs and papers titled "The Terrorist Encyclopedia" were found in their Greenwich Village apartment.