- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Adam Laroche Items
The Nationals are injured, unproductive in key situations at the plate and now stuck in third place at 24-24.
Matt Williams gave several injury updates on Wednesday, most notably the team's plans for Adam LaRoche to complete a minor league rehab assignment
The first baseman is set to begin a rehab assignment Thursday at Potomac and could rejoin the Nationals before the end of a weekend series in Pittsburgh if his strained right quadriceps is healthy.
Veteran pitcher Alfredo Simon silenced the Nationals' bats Wednesday afternoon and his teammates did just enough at the plate to help the Cincinnati Reds leave town with a 2-1 victory.
When this happens — when the starting players who nearly everyone predicted for the second straight season to lead the Nationals to the NL East title and the postseason aren't starting — then the season falls on the spare parts used to carry the team until they get whole. The season falls on general manager Mike Rizzo.
Adam LaRoche tested his strained right quad muscle on Friday and emerged "shocked" by how good he felt.
Newly signed veteran Greg Dobbs could see time at first base while Adam LaRoche is on the DL.
This week on Nationals Stock Watch, we take a look at the team's rough weekend in Oakland, the offense's recent struggles, as well as another key member of the lineup who will be out due to injury.
The Nationals are struggling to score this month as injuries have seemed to catch up to them.