- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Latest Adam Levine Items
Soulful rocker Josh Kaufman has the winning voice.
Wango Tango alum Adam Levine welcomed a new generation of concert-goers to the annual, daylong music festival Saturday.
NBC says Gwen Stefani will be a coach on "The Voice" next season.
For Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, their movie "Begin Again" was an experience of firsts.
Maroon 5 frontman-turned designer Adam Levine says his lack of fashion training is not a problem.
President Obama was sent multiple letters that tested positive for the deadly poison ricin and Sen. John McCain was accused of meeting with kidnappers during his trip to Syria. On the international stage, a new respiratory virus sweeping the Middle East has been dubbed 'a threat to the entire world' by the World Health Organization. Here’s a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
A hot mic on NBC's hit talent show "The Voice" caught Maroon 5 singer and co-host Adam Levine saying, "I hate this country," after singer Amber Carrington was "saved by America," The Washington Examiner reported Wednesday.
Javier Colon's family and friends were so excited when he won the first season of "The Voice," they assured him that he was set for life — and famous.
Billed as Maroon 5's poppiest album to date, "Overexposed" sets its sights on the same fans who ate up "Moves Like Jagger," a chart-topping pop hit that ironed out the band's funky kinks and presented a smooth, streamlined Top 40 sound instead.