- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Adam Levine Items
Carson Daly admits he was worried about comparisons of his new singing competition show, "The Voice," with "American Idol."
After a year spent mostly in the wilderness, NBC may have found its voice.
"The Voice," TV's newest singing contest, is intent on making noise in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
The Grammy Awards will feature star-studded performances by music icons Bob Dylan and Dr. Dre.
The party is starting early at Cowboys Stadium with a pre-game concert by Keith Urban and Maroon 5.
If you've ever wished celebrities like actress Demi Moore or skateboarder Tony Hawk would follow you on short-messaging site Twitter, now's your chance _ but you'll have to cough up some cash for the privilege.
Advice compiled and condensed from actual sources by Kelly Jane Torrance, who composed the questions.