- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Adam Lind
Jose Bautista hit his third home run of the spring for the Toronto Blue Jays in a 4-3 victory Saturday over the Minnesota Twins, who got three scoreless innings from newcomer Phil Hughes.
Cliff Lee gave up a run in three innings, outpitching fellow Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, but Adam Lind and Dan Johnson each homered for the Toronto Blue Jays in 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night.
Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday.
The longer the Pittsburgh Pirates go without finding a new first baseman, the closer Gaby Sanchez gets to claiming the job.
Will R.A. Dickey rebound after a disappointing 2013? What about Brett Lawrie? Here is a look at the Blue Jays as they head into a new season.
Derek Jeter and the Yankees worked out a $12 million, one-year deal that kept the captain from going on the open market, while Joe Nathan, Jose Veras, Ubaldo Jimenez, Kurt Suzuki and Franklin Gutierrez were among the players who became free agents Friday.
Becoming a World Series star was far from the troubled mind of David Ross last summer.
Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie apologized to his teammates before Monday's game against Atlanta, one day after an angry blowup on the field and in the dugout.
The Toronto Blue Jays have turned their first triple play in 33 years.
Previewing the American League.
The Toronto Blue Jays have assembled a team with the potential to become a division champion this year _ just about anywhere else except in the American League East.
Justin Verlander won his 12th straight start, pitching three-hit ball over eight innings to become the first pitcher in nine years to reach 24 wins and lead the AL Central champion Detroit Tigers over the Oakland Athletics 3-0 Sunday.
The storm had passed, so Chien-Ming Wang waited near a bog of mud and gravel that doubled as the right-field line.
Jered Weaver kept mowing 'em down, even as he grew wearier with each pitch.
Capsules of American League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
"Cito very rarely raised his voice at anything," first baseman Adam Lind said.