- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Adam Mcquaid Items
Boston goaltender Tuukka Rask stopped 134 of 136 shots by a team that averaged 4.27 goals a game in its first two playoff series.
Hendricks had six fighting majors through the Caps' first 27 games, more than the rest of his teammates combined. He fought twice Saturday at the Boston Bruins in a game that underscored how much this team needs Hendricks to answer the bell when opponents take liberties.
Flyers goalie Brian Boucher left Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against Boston because of an injury.