- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Adam Oates
Alex Ovechkin says he had a nice dinner with new Capitals head coach Barry Trotz, his fourth coach in three years.
The Capitals are in the market for a backup goaltender. Should they consider bringing back Tomas Vokoun?
New general manager Brian MacLellan is familiar with this current roster as a longtime team executive in charge of player personnel. If he wants to put his own stamp on a franchise that missed the playoffs last season for the first time since 2007, MacLellan has the means to do so quickly.
Mitch Korn worked with Barry Trotz for 16 years. He is now getting a shot with the Capitals and his next project will be Braden Holtby.
Last week, Barry Trotz became Ovechkin's fourth coach in three calendar years, and he is looking to make his own relationship with the captain.
Barry Trotz is the most experienced head coaching hire in Capitals history. But what exactly have 15 years in the NHL taught the Caps' new bench boss?
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years. With Barry Trotz now at the helm, what does that mean for Ovi?
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years.
The Capitals surprised no one by hiring Barry Trotz. But who's this Brian MacLellan guy?
Brian MacLellan got emotional when asked how he'll be different than former general manager and good friend George McPhee.
They will replace former general manager George McPhee, whose contract was not renewed after 14 seasons with the organization, and former coach Adam Oates, who lasted just two seasons.
After missing the playoffs for the first time in seven years, the Washington Capitals hired former Nashville Predators coach Barry Trotz and promoted Brian MacLellan to general manager on Monday.
The Capitals are seeking a new voice behind the bench. Barry Trotz is among the most respected in hockey. But would Washington's star fit his system?
Former Capitals coach Adam Oates says he would love to dive right back into coaching an NHL team.
Jason Chimera and Joel Ward were broken up as linemates after Canada's 3-2 loss to France.
Oates told the Washington Post during the regular season
"The biggest challenge is you're fighting a lot of years of habit," Oates told The Jason Gregor Show on TSN 1260.