- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Adam Oates
Capitals assistant coach Blaine Forsythe says the Caps need to become "a team again."
Alex Ovechkin says he had a nice dinner with new Capitals head coach Barry Trotz, his fourth coach in three years.
New general manager Brian MacLellan is familiar with this current roster as a longtime team executive in charge of player personnel. If he wants to put his own stamp on a franchise that missed the playoffs last season for the first time since 2007, MacLellan has the means to do so quickly.
The Capitals are in the market for a backup goaltender. Should they consider bringing back Tomas Vokoun?
Mitch Korn worked with Barry Trotz for 16 years. He is now getting a shot with the Capitals and his next project will be Braden Holtby.
Last week, Barry Trotz became Ovechkin's fourth coach in three calendar years, and he is looking to make his own relationship with the captain.
Barry Trotz is the most experienced head coaching hire in Capitals history. But what exactly have 15 years in the NHL taught the Caps' new bench boss?
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years. With Barry Trotz now at the helm, what does that mean for Ovi?
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years.
The Capitals surprised no one by hiring Barry Trotz. But who's this Brian MacLellan guy?
They will replace former general manager George McPhee, whose contract was not renewed after 14 seasons with the organization, and former coach Adam Oates, who lasted just two seasons.
Brian MacLellan got emotional when asked how he'll be different than former general manager and good friend George McPhee.
After missing the playoffs for the first time in seven years, the Washington Capitals hired former Nashville Predators coach Barry Trotz and promoted Brian MacLellan to general manager on Monday.
The Capitals are seeking a new voice behind the bench. Barry Trotz is among the most respected in hockey. But would Washington's star fit his system?
Former Capitals coach Adam Oates says he would love to dive right back into coaching an NHL team.
Oates told the Washington Post during the regular season
"The biggest challenge is you're fighting a lot of years of habit," Oates told The Jason Gregor Show on TSN 1260.