- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Adam Oates Items
The Capitals and Flyers played evenly until a penalty to Tom Wilson changed the game's momentum, and outcome.
From George McPhee and Adam Oates to Alex Ovechkin, the Capitals believe Tom Wilson got a raw deal on his hit on Brayden Schenn.
Capitals defenseman Mike Green has been reminded that safer is better when it comes to decisions with the puck.
Tom Wilson's huge hit on Brayden Schenn and the ensuing penalty changed the game Tuesday night in Philadelphia. Adam Oates doesn't think it was a penalty.
Holtby has won three of his last four decisions but allowed three goals on eight shots and was pulled for Philipp Grubauer in the Caps' wild 6-5 shootout win over the Lightning last Tuesday.
Alex Ovechkin is on pace for 67 goals. So why is Adam Oates challenging him to play better defense?
The Capitals have a few decisions to make after their big win over Philly. Like, what will they do with Philipp Grubauer?
The Capitals placed Brooks Laich on long-term injury, allowing them to add John Erskine. Michael Latta also rejoined the Caps.
Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov is playing with the confidence that could keep him in the lineup.