- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Latest Adam Oates Items
Capitals assistant coach Blaine Forsythe says the Caps need to become "a team again."
Alex Ovechkin says he had a nice dinner with new Capitals head coach Barry Trotz, his fourth coach in three years.
New general manager Brian MacLellan is familiar with this current roster as a longtime team executive in charge of player personnel. If he wants to put his own stamp on a franchise that missed the playoffs last season for the first time since 2007, MacLellan has the means to do so quickly.
The Capitals are in the market for a backup goaltender. Should they consider bringing back Tomas Vokoun?
Mitch Korn worked with Barry Trotz for 16 years. He is now getting a shot with the Capitals and his next project will be Braden Holtby.
Last week, Barry Trotz became Ovechkin's fourth coach in three calendar years, and he is looking to make his own relationship with the captain.
Barry Trotz is the most experienced head coaching hire in Capitals history. But what exactly have 15 years in the NHL taught the Caps' new bench boss?
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years.
When he reports for training camp Alex Ovechkin will be working for his fourth coach in three years. With Barry Trotz now at the helm, what does that mean for Ovi?