- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Adam Petty
He is only the second fourth-generation driver to compete in NASCAR's top touring series, joining the late Adam Petty, and said he's learned to handle having one of the most famous last names in racing.
"Obviously to be part of something so great is a huge honor and I hope I can carry the Earnhardt name as well as I possibly can," he said. "It is pressure, and it seems like over the years, it's something I've kind of been able to deal with a lot better than I would have thought."