- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest Adam Savage Items
Aerosmith will perform a live concert on Mark Cuban's AXS TV to encourage fans to vote on Election Day.
When used as an adjective, the word "adult" often is synonymous with seedy. But put it in front of the word "puppetry," and the meaning changes.
It was two days before the "Reason Rally" - a gathering of nonbelievers, secular humanists and agnostics on the Mall - and celebrity activist for atheism Richard Dawkins still didn't know what he was going to talk about.
Fans of CW shows such as "The Vampire Diaries" no longer have to wait three days after broadcast to watch them online. Now, the wait time will be, at most, eight hours before the CW streams full episodes on CWTV.com and its mobile apps.
Who gets wetter, someone walking in the rain or running? Is it really possible to hang from a cliff by your fingers until help arrives like they do in the movies? And is Superman the only one who is faster than a speeding bullet?