- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Adam Scott
Woods will have Angel Cabrera and Henrik Stenson in his group when he opens his major championship season Thursday in the British Open. Woods had back surgery before the Masters and missed the opening two majors.
Hideki Matsuyama earned his first victory in America and validation as one of golf's young stars Sunday with birdie on the 18th hole to force a playoff and a 10-foot par putt on the first extra to win the Memorial.
With every swing, Hideki Matsuyama appeared to join a cast of top players throwing away a chance to win the Memorial.
DUBLIN, Ohio — With every swing, Hideki Matsuyama appeared to join a cast of top players throwing away a chance to win the Memorial.
Adam Scott celebrated his rise to No. 1 in the world by rallying to win at Colonial. On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, Rory McIlroy capped off a busy week in the news by winning for the first time this year at the European Tour's biggest event in England.
All Times EDT
Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with that No. 1 world ranking he will get to keep for now.
Adam Scott was a late entry into Colonial because he wanted to play while ranked No. 1 in the world.
David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round.
The Australian finally made it to the top of the world ranking, overtaking injured Tiger Woods after a week at home in the Bahamas. Scott will play as No. 1 for the first time when he tees off Thursday at the Colonial.
Adam Scott downplayed the world ranking and the idea of being the No. 1 player the past few months.
Here's a suggestion for how Adam Scott should spend Sunday afternoon in the Bahamas.
Tiger Woods keeps losing points without being able to replace them because he is recovering from back surgery and has not played a tournament in more than two months. Scott will move past Woods this week, and the field at the Byron Nelson Championship is not strong enough that Matt Kuchar could surpass them even if he were to win.
Adam Scott's wedding was so secret that not even his guests knew about it.