- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
Latest Adam Scott Items
Wanting to return among the elite in golf, Graeme McDowell mapped out a plan last fall. He figured out how many ranking points he would need to get back into the top five in the world.
Tiger Woods believes it's harder than ever to win on the PGA Tour because of the increasing depth of talent of the players.
Adam Scott has lifted three trophies in three weeks _ two from his Australian PGA and Australian Masters wins _ and one he shared with Australian teammate Jason Day at last week's World Cup at Royal Melbourne.
Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting to an end a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
Representing the United States for the first time and making his first trip to Australia, Kevin Streelman wasn't over-awed by a tough Royal Melbourne golf course on Thursday.
On current form and on a very familiar golf course, the two top-ranked players in the World Cup _ Adam Scott and Matt Kuchar _ are heavy favorites for individual honors when play begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne.
The World Cup of Golf begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne with 25 two-man teams and eight to 10 individual golfers vying for $8 million in prize money.
Day said the most difficult part was not being able to contact his relatives, many of whom lived in the area around Tacloban, the capital of hardest-hit Leyte province. The typhoon has killed nearly 4,000 people and left more than a thousand missing.
Australian golfer Jason Day paused several times to compose himself when he spoke Monday about the deaths of eight of his relatives, including his grandmother, in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.