- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Adam Scott Items
Henrik Stenson won the season-ending World Tour Championship on Sunday to become the first player to sweep the PGA Tour's FedEx Cup and European Tour's Race to Dubai.
Lexi Thompson moved into position for her second victory in her last four starts, taking the third-round lead Saturday in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational.
On the practice putting green at Royal Melbourne preparing for his fourth round at the Australian Masters, Jarrod Lyle was where he thought he'd never be Sunday.
Henrik Stenson remained in position to win the European Tour money title, opening a one-stroke lead Friday in the season-ending World Tour Championship.
Australia's Adam Scott says he believes he can follow Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson in becoming a dominant player at The Masters after his breakthrough win at Augusta last year.
Chris Kirk survived a wild back nine Sunday to win the McGladrey Classic, thanks to one big mistake by Briny Baird that kept him winless in 365 starts on the PGA Tour.
After being treated like a rock star for most of Wednesday's pro-am at the Australian PGA, Adam Scott left the course with the keys to the city.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
Three years ago at Sheshan International, hundreds of fans wanting an autograph stood outside the clubhouse where Tiger Woods was signing his scorecard at the HSBC Champions. They excitedly began chanting in Chinese, "We want Tiger! We want Tiger!"