- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
Latest Adam Scott Items
Bubba Watson won the Masters two years ago with his brand of "Bubba golf," producing shots of raw skill and wild imagination. His strategy now is to keep it simple, and he is halfway to another green jacket.
Dèjá vu is serving Adam Scott well in the defense of his green jacket.
No nerves. No worries. Adam Scott never knew the opening round at Augusta National could be so enjoyable.
One after another, some of the world's best players and favorites to win the Masters trudged up the hill on the opening hole to start their practice rounds.
Last year's winner has worked out all the bugs for his return to Augusta – both on the course and for the Champions Dinner.