- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Adam Tenner
To be clear, the reproductive health assessment questions on the CAS exam are not a 'sex test' but a necessary component of any holistic curriculum," Mr. Tenner said.
Mr. Tenner was quoted as saying, "We are not preparing teachers or students to get good, high-quality sex and reproductive education."