- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Adam Umhoefer
"Should our case be heard by the United States Supreme Court, I am confident the justices will stand on the side of fairness and equality," said Adam Umhoefer, executive director of the American Foundation for Equal Rights, in a fundraising plea issued shortly after the decision was released.
"Prop. 8 will be gone for good, and marriage equality will be restored in California," said Adam Umhoefer, executive director of AFER, about that scenario.