- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Adam Victor
Jill Kelley wants the world to know that she didn't do anything wrong when she befriended top military brass.
Jill Kelley's climb to the top of Tampa's social ladder may be as spectacular as her fall from it.
He wrote two more times after that before she responded.
In a Nov. 14 interview with the AP, Mr. Victor said it had become clear that Mrs. Kelley was not a skilled negotiator and that he had wasted his time dealing with her.