- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Adam Vinatieri
Indianapolis Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri proudly declared his support for the Second Amendment Friday at the NRA's annual meetings, saying firearms have been a big part of his life for as long as he can remember.
The Colts started and finished Tuesday's free agent binge by re-signing their own key players.
Adam Vinatieri had two wishes in free agency.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Stephen Gostkowski sings on the sideline when he prepares to kick. Then he tries a field goal that could win a big game for the New England Patriots.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Adam Vinatieri has warmed up to those chilly New England receptions.
Sunday was just another typical day for Adam Vinatieri.
Adam Vinatieri is still winning games with his foot.
Andrew Luck did a pretty good impersonation of Peyton Manning on Sunday.
When most people look at Andrew Luck's first two preseason performances, they see a steady, young quarterback ready to emerge as the new face of the Indianapolis Colts.
Call them accidental Superheroes in the making. Or, if they miss, Super-something-elses.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.
Peyton Manning would rather focus on winning games than chasing milestones, and now his teammates and coaches understand why.
"Trust me — I've let both of those guys know," Mr. Vinatieri said.
"I think we can all agree the traditions that we share are real touchdown moments in life," Mr. Vinatieri said at Lucas Oil Stadium, where he also works his day job much of the time. "Notice that I said touchdown and not field goals? My quarterback rating is better than Peyton Manning's and Tom Brady's."