- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Adam Wiercinski
A deliveryman for New York's Manhattan restaurant Mangia 57 has won a $900,000 jury verdict for the anti-Semitic harassment he endured while working at the establishment.
"He said, 'Who else is going to hire a 50-year-old delivery man?'
"How can I explain to you — he passed wind, loudly," Mr. Wiercinski told the Post of Mr. Zbozien.