- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Adam Woodbury
Iowa's high-scoring, up-tempo attack has made it tough for its big inside players to get much notice.
Roy Devyn Marble scored 24 points and Iowa ended Virginia's 19-game home winning streak with a 75-64 victory in the NIT quarterfinals Wednesday night, earning the Hawkeyes a trip to Madison Square Garden.
"Now let's go win two more," Woodbury, only a freshman, said.
The victory before an enthusiastic crowd on 11,141 at John Paul Jones Arena showed a signed a maturity, Woodbury said.