- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Adjustment Bureau
The Adjustment Bureau is an American romantic fantasy thriller film loosely based on the Philip K. Dick short story, "Adjustment Team". The film was written and directed by George Nolfi and stars Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. The cast also includes Anthony Mackie, Michael Kelly, John Slattery, Terence Stamp, and Anthony Ruivivar. It contains a score by Thomas Newman, with two songs by Richard Ashcroft ("Future's Bright" for the opening sequence; "Are You Ready" for the closing credits.) - Source: Wikipedia
We all know guys like Eddie Moran (Bradley Cooper). They're clever and always seem to have a plan in mind to get rich without much effort. But for some reason (mostly their own shortcomings) they always fall short. In Eddie's case, many days and lots of dollars short.
The family flick "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules" earned the top spot at the weekend box office with a $23.8 million debut, topping the action tale "Sucker Punch," which opened at No. 2 with $19.1 million.
Bradley Cooper's sci-fi thriller "Limitless" opened as the weekend's No. 1 movie with $18.9 million.
The alien invasion sci-fi blockbuster "Battle: Los Angeles" conquered the box office with a $35.6 million debut.
Wait, wasn't that...?
"Rango" has lassoed the top spot at the box office.