- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Adolf Hitler Items
The Geneva nuclear deal resembles Neville Chamberlain's naive blunder that led to 50 million deaths in World War II
I intend to send Secretary of State John Kerry an umbrella so that he can carry it about and more faithfully evoke his dapper mentor, Neville Chamberlain ("Iran deal: Two nuclear options in less than a week for Obama," Web, Nov. 24).
Many people take pride in defying the conventions of society. Those conventions of society are also known as civilization. Defying them wholesale means going back to barbarism. Barbarians with electronic devices are still barbarians.
Once Germany's Jews turned in their firearms, conditions were ripe for Kristallnacht
The children's educational magazine Zayzafuna, sponsored by the Palestinian Authority, enlightens youngsters with Adolf Hitler's flair by wrongly attributing 10 quotes to the diseased dictator.
The British historian Frederick Taylor has written so brilliantly and incisively about Adolf Hitler that it is no surprise that he has turned his attention to the German economic meltdown generally credited with allowing that madman to take control of one of Europe's great nations.
Was it madness, strategic illiteracy or personal sympathy for the Muslim Brotherhood that prompted Wednesday's startling announcement that President Obama has decided to slash American support to the Egyptian military? Whatever the rationale, his spectacularly ill-advised decision reverses a generation of American statecraft and threatens the peace of an already unstable region.
Leftist parties say violent, racist thugs demonstrate the right's true values
Reprising the disaster of Neville Chamberlain