- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Adolf Hitler Items
Seventy years ago this June 6, the Americans, British and Canadians stormed the beaches of Normandy in the largest amphibious invasion of Europe since the Persian king, Xerxes, invaded Greece in 480 B.C.
A state appellate court has ruled that a mother's rights were not violated by a judge's decision that barred her from ranting about her children and ex-husband on Facebook.
A big-time donation player to the Republican Party who famously said that aspirin placed between a woman's knees sufficed as birth control back in his day is back in the news again — this time, for a video aimed at taking down Obamacare starring none other than Adolf Hitler.
Ken Langone, the co-founder of Home Depot who has a reported net worth of billions, said he didn't mean any harm when he likened the treatment of the wealthy in America to the tone of Adolf Hitler's rhetoric during Nazi Germany.
Hillary Clinton tried to walk back from a comparison she made of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, calling on a critical public to remember she was only speaking to the historical links.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says Russian President Vladimir Putin is a tough but thin-skinned leader who is squandering his country's potential.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is a tough but thin-skinned leader who is squandering his country's potential, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday, a day after she likened his actions on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine to those of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s.
A Jewish lawmaker said Wednesday that he wants an apology from a Republican candidate for California governor who compared President Barack Obama's gun control policies to those of dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and North Korea's Kim Jong Il.
Two rare, early editions of Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" have sold for $64,850 at a Los Angeles auction.