- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Adrian Alvarez
A 16-year-old Texas high school student shot himself in front of his classmates during their lunch hour on Tuesday, shortly after posting a suicide letter on Facebook, school officials said.
"I'm taking my life away...because of I'm tired of being who I am," he said. "I have given my mom a lot of trouble and pain and I just want to say I'm sorry."
"I love you, Mom," were the last words he said to her, she said.