- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Adrián Beltré Items
Ian Desmond keyed a 15-hit attack with a three-run homer, Stephen Strasburg pitched six solid innings and the Washington Nationals defeated the Texas Rangers 9-2 on Friday night.
Eduardo Nunez's two-out single for Minnesota had just tied the game, and the ninth inning was about to end on a routine ground ball.
If the Texas Rangers are going to overcome the major injuries that have threatened their season, they likely will need significant contributions from rookies like Nick Martinez and Rougned Odor.
Nick Tepesch and Robbie Ross helped the Texas Rangers hold off the Seattle Mariners.
Astros manager Bo Porter said starter Brad Peacock had his best stuff of the year. Unfortunately for Houston, their offense was unable to put runs on the board.
Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre has become only the fifth player in major league history to hit 100 home runs for three different teams.
The Texas Rangers discovered Coors Field is not always a hitter's paradise.
When the ball left Adrian Beltre's bat, Elvis Andrus' first thought was whether he could score from first base.
Justin Smoak had already done his part by hitting a go-ahead double in the eighth inning.