- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Adrián Beltré Items
Texas manager Ron Washington is tired of talking about all of the Rangers' injuries.
When Kevin Kouzmanoff was riding the buses in Double-A two seasons ago, he kept his focus on returning to the majors and providing the kind of production that he is now delivering for the Texas Rangers.
Adrian Beltre was hoping to get back in the lineup for the Texas Rangers this week before being told he was going on the disabled list instead because of a strained left quadriceps muscle.
Adrian Beltre is getting some extra time to recover from a strained left quad after the Texas Rangers put their third baseman on the 15-day disabled list Sunday.
Ben Revere got the call on the field. The Philadelphia speedster wasn't as fortunate in the replay office more than a thousand miles away.
Adrian Beltre had the big hits after Texas manager Ron Washington made the right call on replay twice in a matter of minutes.
Jesus Guzman and George Springer hit consecutive home runs in the first inning, Jonathan Meyer had a grand slam in the fifth and a Houston Astros split squad rolled to a 13-6 victory over the Texas Rangers in the Alamodome on Saturday.
The Texas Rangers are already hurting significantly even before the start of a new season.
Texas added Prince Fielder and Shin-Soo Choo. Will that be enough to get this club back into the postseason in 2014?