- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Adrian Clayborn
Tampa Bay's Dashon Goldson is proud of his reputation as a hard-hitting safety, but concedes it bothers him that there's a growing perception that he's a dirty player.
Tom Brady glanced down at his left knee brace, the one he wasn't wearing when he was injured last week.
The New England Patriots quarterback is taking part in the third day of joint practices with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It isn't known if he'll play Friday night when the teams meet in an exhibition game.
Tom Brady looks just fine. His fans and teammates are relieved.
Tom Brady is back at practice one day after hurting his knee.
Brady was not hit while throwing a fade to rookie Aaron Dobson that fell incomplete, but ended up on the ground holding his leg. He walked off gingerly but without assistance.
New England's Tom Brady watched his long throw sail past rookie Aaron Dobson just as Tampa Bay defensive end Adrian Clayborn pushed 320-pound left tackle Nate Solder into him during a joint practice Wednesday in Foxborough, Mass.
Tom Brady walked off the field under his own power. Several teammates didn't think he was hurt badly when he grabbed his left knee after being knocked down.
The New England Patriots got a scare Wednesday when quarterback Tom Brady limped off the practice field after appearing to hurt his left knee when he was hit after throwing a pass.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady limped off the practice field Wednesday after appearing to hurt his left knee when he was hit after throwing a pass.
Tony Romo made it look easy, shredding Tampa Bay's secondary at will and helping the Dallas Cowboys get back on track in the NFC East.
After investing first- and second-round picks on defensive linemen in each of the last two drafts, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are counting heavily on Frank Okam and Michael Bennett, 25-year-old linemen who were cast off by other teams.
Da'Quan Bowers is eager to prove the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were right, and 31 other teams were wrong about a knee injury that hurt his stock in the NFL draft.
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers released their depth chart for the first preseason game, it confirmed what's been apparent since the opening day of training camp. The NFL's youngest team is counting on rookie Mason Foster to be its starting middle linebacker.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it's imperative to improve the team's pass rush.
He knew the injury wasn't going to be serious "as soon as I got inside and had our trainers get a chance to look at it," he said.
"You've always got to stay away from the quarterback (in practice)," Clayborn said. "You got a guy on his heels and my instinct is to keep going, so that's what I did."