- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Adrian Clayborn
Brady was not hit while throwing a fade to rookie Aaron Dobson that fell incomplete, but ended up on the ground holding his leg. He walked off gingerly but without assistance.
Tom Brady walked off the field under his own power. Several teammates didn't think he was hurt badly when he grabbed his left knee after being knocked down.
The New England Patriots got a scare Wednesday when quarterback Tom Brady limped off the practice field after appearing to hurt his left knee when he was hit after throwing a pass.
Da'Quan Bowers is eager to prove the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were right, and 31 other teams were wrong about a knee injury that hurt his stock in the NFL draft.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it's imperative to improve the team's pass rush.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn with the 20th pick in the NFL draft.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
With Iowa, there always seems to be a lingering question about respect.
"That was amazing," he said. "I would go there every day if I could. Those kids are strong and powerful and that meant a lot."
"You've always got to stay away from the quarterback," Clayborn said. "You got a guy on his heels and my instinct is to keep going, so that's what I did."