- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Adrian Clayborn
Brady was not hit while throwing a fade to rookie Aaron Dobson that fell incomplete, but ended up on the ground holding his leg. He walked off gingerly but without assistance.
Tom Brady walked off the field under his own power. Several teammates didn't think he was hurt badly when he grabbed his left knee after being knocked down.
The New England Patriots got a scare Wednesday when quarterback Tom Brady limped off the practice field after appearing to hurt his left knee when he was hit after throwing a pass.
Da'Quan Bowers is eager to prove the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were right, and 31 other teams were wrong about a knee injury that hurt his stock in the NFL draft.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it's imperative to improve the team's pass rush.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn with the 20th pick in the NFL draft.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
With Iowa, there always seems to be a lingering question about respect.
He knew the injury wasn't going to be serious "as soon as I got inside and had our trainers get a chance to look at it," he said.
"You've always got to stay away from the quarterback (in practice)," Clayborn said. "You got a guy on his heels and my instinct is to keep going, so that's what I did."