- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Adrian Clayborn
Brady was not hit while throwing a fade to rookie Aaron Dobson that fell incomplete, but ended up on the ground holding his leg. He walked off gingerly but without assistance.
Tom Brady walked off the field under his own power. Several teammates didn't think he was hurt badly when he grabbed his left knee after being knocked down.
The New England Patriots got a scare Wednesday when quarterback Tom Brady limped off the practice field after appearing to hurt his left knee when he was hit after throwing a pass.
Da'Quan Bowers is eager to prove the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were right, and 31 other teams were wrong about a knee injury that hurt his stock in the NFL draft.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it's imperative to improve the team's pass rush.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have selected Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn with the 20th pick in the NFL draft.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
With Iowa, there always seems to be a lingering question about respect.
He knew the injury wasn't going to be serious "as soon as I got inside and had our trainers get a chance to look at it," he said.
"You've always got to stay away from the quarterback (in practice)," Clayborn said. "You got a guy on his heels and my instinct is to keep going, so that's what I did."