- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Adrian Peterson
Jared Allen is plunging into free agency for the first time in his career. He's made two things abundantly clear: Allen is not interested in signing a bargain deal to be a situational pass rusher, and the Minnesota Vikings aren't out of the running to retain his services.
New Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer has taken a methodical approach to evaluating the team's muddled quarterback situation, refusing to make any concrete statements about the position until he had time to do his homework and come to a decision.
Yasmani Grandal has regained the trust of his teammates following a lengthy suspension.
Peyton Manning's record-setting season earned him The Associated Press NFL MVP award in a landslide. No other player has won more than three. Manning also took the AP's Offensive Player of the Year award for the second time.
Peyton Manning has won his fifth Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player award in a landslide.
For the third straight offseason, Adrian Peterson will be recovering from surgery.
Deion Sanders is giving Jerry Rice one concession as Pro Bowl week begins: The record-setting wide receiver will call the coin toss Tuesday that starts the process of picking teams.
Alfred Morris has been snubbed in the Pro Bowl selections so far but he has one more chance to make the trip to Hawaii.
Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy will replace Adrian Peterson at the Pro Bowl later this month.
Al Harrington is non-committal about his return to the court for the Wizards, but he trained in Houston with Russ Paine, who helped Adrian Peterson return from his knee ligament tear.
The Minnesota Vikings have ruled out running back Adrian Peterson for their final game of the season.
After being held to 116 yards passing for the game's first 59 minutes, Newton led the Panthers 65 yards in 32 seconds for the winning score.
Their seasons a mess, the Vikings, Steelers and Rams took their spoiler roles seriously.
Adrian Peterson shouldn't have any reason to get "hot" at Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier this week.
"That's just not my mentality, leaving these guys out to dry, just because, what the heck, my passion for the game," Peterson said last month. "I love the game too much to sit out just because. If I'm out, you're going to know that he can't go."
He acknowledged after a loss at Seattle Nov. 17 that the injury was bothering him "a lot."