- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Adrian Peterson Items
Adrian Peterson was held out of Minnesota's game against Philadelphia on Sunday because of a sprained right foot, and backup Toby Gerhart was on the inactive list, too, with a hamstring injury.
Tom Brady's latest comeback bid came up short, and the Miami Dolphins helped their playoff chances with a 24-20 breakthrough victory Sunday over the AFC East-leading New England Patriots.
Gary Kubiak is out in Houston, the first NFL coach relieved of his duties. With three weeks remaining in the regular season, from North (Leslie Frazier) to South (Mike Munchak), from East (Mike Shanahan) to West (Dennis Allen), there are plenty more candidates to get canned.
Adrian Peterson is again proving his amazing recuperative powers.
Evaluating the 12 players that should make up the first round of 2014 fantasy drafts. They won't all be drafted that high, but dependability is key to consistent success, and these dozen players are the most dependable fantasy options in a league that has become increasingly unpredictable.
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough _ really rough _ Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
Brutally bad weather or bitter cold meant good vibes for lots of NFL players.
Joe Flacco threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to rookie Marlon Brown with 4 seconds left to ice Baltimore's 29-26 victory Sunday. Brown's catch concluded a five-play, 80-yard drive that took only 41 seconds. It came after Matt Cassel threw a 79-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle Patterson with 45 seconds remaining.