- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Adrian Peterson Items
Two months ago, around the time the Minnesota Vikings were losing their second preseason game, Adrian Peterson was given some surprising news.
Peterson finished with 62 yards on 10 carries and 21 yards on three receptions, but the Vikings (1-4) trailed the whole game. The NFL MVP learned on Friday a 2-year-old son of his died in South Dakota of injuries from alleged abuse.
Adrian Peterson says he never wavered in his decision to play against the Carolina Panthers, two days after his 2-year-old son died in an alleged case of child abuse.
Adrian Peterson suited up for Minnesota's game against Carolina on Sunday, as he promised. But he couldn't help the Vikings avoid a 35-10 loss to Carolina.
When Adrian Peterson was 7, he saw his older brother die in a bike accident when he was hit by a drunken driver.
Authorities say a 2-year-old has died of injuries suffered in an alleged child abuse case in South Dakota, and a person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press the boy is the son of Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said he is certain he will play Sunday, despite a serious personal matter that caused him to miss practice Thursday.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson mourned the death of his young son Friday, while words of support poured in from all corners of the sports world.
Adrian Peterson has been cleared for takeoff.